Get family together and talk about funny stories

10/08/2008, At the Sunday my love and I return to my house to combine.
Little food and bear to eat and drink, we had a merry party without Tam and I.

To resemble one another we are love together, desire have to a happy family.
That is reason for the party. Share experiences and dream to the thinks beautiful from a cub of bear. The bear is reason to excite, that is reason to have convert stations, and we not out.
Good-bye and see you soon, we are come back to her house on the old street and motor and impressions and feelings about life.

To security for us, she does not want the ferment wine help we back home. Inevitably, I have a prime for the security.

A beautiful party if the end. She had a phone to my friend to help her to back home without ask me.
That is reason for a new conflict.

I don't understand you or contrary.

Resource