Possessive Pronouns






For examples:
J. What's your name?
G. Name! name! name! my name GoGo.
G. What's your name?
J. My name's Jeny.
J. Nice to meet you GoGo.
G. Nice to meet you, too.
G. Who's your friend?
J. This is Pod.

Q. Whose is this web site?
A. It's mine.
Q. Does Lynne own this web site?
A. Yes, it's hers.
Q. Does Lynne own the Internet?
A. No. It's ours.

- This money is yours.
- This car is hers.
- This computer is his.
- This house is theirs.
- This classroom is ours.




Note!
- I, me, he, she, him, her, you = a person
- you, we, us = people
- it = thing
- they, them = things or people
- my, your, his/her/its, our and their are possessive determiners (sometimes called possessive adjectives).


Learn more:
->View: Personal pronouns 1,Personal pronouns 2,Pronoun Case
->video: Possessive Pronouns,Suject and Object Pronouns,Pronouns

Resource