Any(My teacher(Le Hue))

1) Any là tính bất định.

2) Any có nghĩa là bất cứ... nào...cả.

3) Any thường dùng phổ biến trong câu phủ định và nghi vấn ngoài ra any ở một số trường hợp có thể dùng trong câu khẳng định.

4) Any đi với danh từ số ít không đếm được và số nhiều đếm được.

Examples:

- I haven't got any money.
- I'm not any going to buy any eggs.
- There isn't any ice in in the fridge.
- They didn't make any mistakes.
- Have you got any money?
- Have you got any brothers or sisters?
- Do you know any good hotels in London?
- Are there any letters for this morning?
- I haven't got any stamps but Ann's got some.
- I went out to buy any some milk but they didn't have any in the shop.
- I want to wash my hair. Is there any shampoo?
- Can you speak any language?
- She didn't say anything.
- Why isn't radio working? Are there any batteries?

My teacher(Le Hue)

Resource