Two Years Plan For My Learn English

-------------- The Goal For Learn English --------------
****** I can speak and write English with anybody ******

The First Three Month
*Improve Pronunciation with Vocabulary(American and British)*

Time:
- a Half hour by night(easy English).
- One hour by morning(hard English).

Use:
-> My store:
- "Ship or Sheep" book and audio(American and British).
- Software: pron_chart,cd ...
- Books
.........
->Online:
- Picture dictionaries
- The visual dictionary
- Agenda Web
- Guide to English Phonetic Symbols
- Phonetics: The Sounds of American English
- Fonetiks
- Learn A New English Word Everyday
- English Pronunciation
- EFPodEnglish
- ELC Student Zone
- VOA News
- BBC World News
- English Daily
- Daily pronunciation
..............
-> My class

Active:
-> One book: Five samples sentences and new English word everyday. One song everyweek

Note:
No any reason that I can break plan.

Resource