At The Bus Station

Linda: Hello, Brandon!

Brian: Hello, Linda, but actually, my name is not Brandon!

Linda: Oh sorry - ooops, your name is... Brian. Right? What are you doing here?

Brian: I am going straight to the university. What are you doing now?

Linda: I am waiting for the bus and, meanwhile, reading this book!

Brian: I can wait with you.

Linda: Oh, that is so nice of you! And what is your friend doing now?

Brian: He is lying in bed, watching television, and eating my donuts....

Linda: Haha... my sister is also still sleeping. But we are both working and studying...

Brian: Too bad, I know! Which company do you work for?

Linda: I have an office job at a large company, and I drive to many customers.

Brian: What do you do in your spare time?

Linda: I read, as you see, I go to the cinema with my sister, and we like to go to parties. I travel a lot and like to see the world. My sister also likes to travel – however, she just does not have enough money. Sometimes I like to just simply lie on my sofa and watch TV. And what do you do?

Brian: I study and live here. I study quite a lot and work in a department store. And I
make music. My friend makes music too. We often do live-stuff!

Linda: That’s cool! Which instrument do you play?

Brian: I play the guitar! And my friend plays the saxophone!

Linda: Oh, that’s my bus! I really like talking to you!

Brian: See you later!


Exercise:

Linda: Hello, Brandon! Brian: Hello, Linda, but actually, my name ________ not
Brandon! Linda: Oh sorry - ooops, your name ________... Brian. Right? What
________ you ________ here? Brian: I ________ ________ straight to the
university. What ________ you ________ now? Linda: I ________ ________ for
the bus and, meanwhile, ________ this book! Brian: I ________ ________ with
you. Linda: Oh, that ________ so nice of you! And what ________ your friend
________ now? Brian: He ________ ________ in bed, ________ television, and
________ my donuts.... Linda: Haha... my sister ________ also still ________. But
we ________ both ________ and ________... Brian: Too bad, I ________! Which
company ________ you ________ for? Linda: I ________ an office job at a large
company, and I ________ to many customers. Brian: What ________ you
________ in your spare time? Linda: I ________, as you ________, I ________ to
the cinema with my sister, and we ________ to ________ to parties. I ________ a
lot and ________ to ________ the world. My sister also ________ to ________ –
however, she just ________ not ________ enough money. Sometimes I ________
to just simply ________ on my sofa and ________ TV. And what ________ you
________? Brian: I ________ and ________ here. I ________ quite a lot and
________ in a department store. And I ________ music. My friend ________ music
too. We often ________ live-stuff! Linda: That ________ cool! Which instrument
________ you ________? Brian: I ________ the guitar! And my friend ________
the saxophone! Linda: Oh, that ________ my bus! I really ________ ________ to
you! Brian: ________ you later!

How It Began... | At The Party

Resource