At The Supermarkeet

Linda: Hello! You work here, don ́t you? I would like to buy a new blouse.

Brian: Yes! I make money this way, apart from my studies! It is better to earn money
on my own!

Linda: Yes, and harder! Hahaha!

Brian: That’s right. It is better to go shopping! Hahaha.

Linda: Yes, but it is best to travel around the world.

Brian: Yes, but doing that is the most expensive way, and the wages are getting
lower. It is getting more and more difficult all the time.

Linda: That’s why I am looking for a cheaper blouse. I have already seen most of the
blouses here. Do you have a longer one also?

Brian: I ́ll find the best one for you!

Linda: That is so nice of you. I will continue to look for the right one too!

Brian: What about these ones?

Linda: Do you have a green one? I need a new one!

Brian: Yes, look at these! For the price of one!

Linda: They are beautiful! How much are they?

Brian: They ́ll cost you a kiss as a special offer on Valentine ́s day ... just for my
loveliest costumer!

Linda: Hey! You are crazy! Hmmmm .... Let ́s see .... Ok! I will take these, and
that ́s for you! (She blows him a little kiss with her fingers.)

Brian: Hahaha! Thank you, would you like to watch today ́s soccer match with me? It
is a very exciting one!

Brian: I will call you. I have your number.

Brian: Yes, the one from the party! Bye!


Exercise 4A:

Linda: Hello! You work here, don ́t you? I would like to buy a ________ blouse.
Brian: Yes! I make money this way, apart from my studies! It is ____ to earn money
on my own! Linda: Yes, and ________! Hahaha! Brian: That’s ________. It is
________ to go shopping! Hahaha. Linda: Yes, but it is ________ to travel around
the world. Brian: Yes, but doing that is the ________ ________way, and the wages
are getting ________. It is getting ________ and ________ ________ all the time.
Linda: That’s why I am looking for a ________ blouse. I have already seen
________ of the blouses here. Do you have a ________ one also?


Exercise 4B:

Linda: That’s why I am looking for a cheaper blouse. I have already seen most of the blouses here. Do you have a longer ________ also? Brian: I ́ll find the best________ for you! Linda: That is so nice of you. I will continue to look for the right________ too! Brian: What about these ________? Linda: Do you have a green________? I need a new ________! Brian: Yes, look at these! For the price of one!
Linda: They are beautiful! How much are they? Brian: They ́ll cost you a kiss as a
special offer on Valentine ́s day ... just for my loveliest costumer! Linda: Hey! You
are crazy! Hmmmm .... Let ́s see .... Ok! I will take these, and that ́s for you! (She
blows him a little kiss with her fingers.) Brian: Hahaha! Thank you, would you like to
watch today ́s soccer match with me? It is a very exciting ________! Linda: I will
call you. I have your number. Brian: Yes, the ________ from the party! Bye!


At The Party | At The Stadium

Resource