Much/Many, A lot of | Compassion | 03

Much and Many

We use much with noncount nouns and many with count nouns.

* Many cars_are equipped | with GPS systems.
* I ate | too many apples.
* How many trees | did you plant | this weekend?
* I don't know | how many girls | there_are_at_our school.
* I don't have | much money.
* Our teacher | gives_us | too much homework.
* How much sugar | do we have?
* I don't know | how much water I drank.

A lot of

We use a lot of with noncount nouns and plural count nouns.

* I ate | a lot_of apples.
* A lot_of people | like to swim_at night.
* That dog | has a lot_of fleas.
* Mary bought_a lot_of furniture.
* The man gave_us_a lot_of advice.
* Our teacher | gave_us_a lot_of homework.


Test
Test 1

Daily Pronunciation 3 - Learn A New English Word Everyday!
COMPASSION



PobEnglish: Learn English 03 - Familes

Resource